Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Oreo Cake

This recipe is not my own. I 'stole' it from my friend Kali. She made it for a party I went to and I loved it! Everyone that has tried it since has loved it. This is a very easy to make, no bake recipe. I hope you enjoy it!


Ingredients
1 (20 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreo's)
1/2 cup butter
1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
1 cup confectioners' sugar
2 cups milk
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix

Directions
Crush cookies into bite size pieces. Reserve 1 cup for top. Melt butter and mix with rest of cookies. Press into 9x13 pan. Put in freezer for 5 minutes.
Blend 1/2 of the whipped topping, all of the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Spread over crust and place cake back in freezer.
Prepare instant pudding with the milk according to package directions then spread over top of cake. Spread the remaining whipped topping on top of the pudding then sprinkle with the remaining cookies. Keep cake refrigerated.

This Post Was Shared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.