Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mocha Frappuccino

Frappuccino is a favorite of mine. I am always pouring sugar and milk into my coffee and then freezing it. Today I decided to get a recipe written down since it always tastes so good and is easy to fix.


This recipe makes a little over 34 oz. of frappuccino.

Ingredients
2 1/2 cups of coffee
1 1/2 cups of milk
2 Tablespoons of dry coffee creamer (not necessary but gives it more flavor)
5 Tablespoons of white sugar
1 Tablespoon of chocolate sauce (I used a homemade recipe, but its similar to Hershey's)

Directions
1. Mix together all ingredients except chocolate sauce.
2. Pour into ice cube trays. (I filled 2 1/2 trays)
3. Freeze for 2 hours. Don't stack the trays so they will freeze better. The cubes will not move when you touch them even though they won't be completely frozen.
4. Pop cubes out of the trays into a bowl.
5. Put cubes in a blender and add chocolate sauce. Blend thoroughly.
6. Freeze for later or enjoy right away.

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.