Sunday, July 1, 2012

Photography Blog is Open!

To all my wonderful readers I would like you to know that I have finally taken the time to start up my photography blog! Click here to view!

My photography is listed under Angel Light Photogrpahy by Helen. I have been taking pictures regularly since September 2011, but I have taken many pictures before then. I love photography and the chance to take a good picture hardly ever passes by me.

Some examples of my photography:

Angel Light Photography by Helen BEB
Cody.

Angel Light Photography by Helen BEB
Tiger.

Angel Light Photography by Helen BEB
Maud, Oklahoma.

Angel Light Photography by Helen BEB
Emma.
Angel Light Photography by Helen BEB
Kim.
Angel Light Photography by Helen BEB
Clouds in the Spring, Oklahoma.

Angel Light Photography by Helen BEB
Maud, Oklahoma.


Angel Light Photography by Helen.
Lydia.

2 comments:

  1. You've got serious photography skill!! =) Abby from "Lovin' our Chaos" told me about your blog. I'm following and looking forward to reading! =) I love photography as well. I blog at http://www.swonderful2beme.blogspot.com and http://www.strforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love to hear that! :) I looked at your blogs and you have some good photography too! I am always excited to see a new memeber has joined my page.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.