Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fried Apples

These apples are one of my favorite things! We had them with breakfast this morning and they were delicious. Other than peeling and chopping apples, this is an easy recipe. If you are cooking a big country breakfast (like we did, biscuits, gravy, bacon, sausage, etc) this is a perfect add which adds something delicious and sweet to the table.


Ingredients
Apples (peeled and diced), I used about 15-20
1/2 cup butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 Tablespoon cinnamon

Directions
1. Peel and dice your apples.
2. In a skillet large enough to hold your apples put the butter. Add the apples.
3. Start cooking the apples on medium-high heat. Make sure to stir them often with a spatuala so that they won't stick/burn
4. The apples will take about 15-20 minutes to cook. The apples will have a soft texture and won't be hard when poked with a fork.

Other Apple Recipes: Apple Breakfast Cake, "Baked" Apple Oatmeal, Grandma Karon's Apple Pie, Crockpot Apple Butter, Fried Apples, Apple Pecan Spice Bread, Apple Oatmeal Spice Drop Cookies, Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Cake, Apple Raisin Bran Muffins, Cinnamon Apple Swirl Bread, Apple Oatmeal Pancakes, Healthy Applesauce Muffins, Apple Pecan Cake, Healthy Crockpot Applesauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.