Wednesday, August 15, 2012

One Year With The Love of My Life!

Well I made it a year with Autry! Yay us! :) We have been dating since August 14, 2011...remember that was long distance dating too! We were introduced via Facebook in March 2011, but didn't start dating until months later. We met in May of this year (read that story here!) and have been together every day since.

We celebrated the anniversary by taking some photo's together (posted below!), renting some movies from the movie store, and eating at Sonic for dinner! I have really enjoyed spending the day with him. I love being able to see him and talk to him in person. He is truly the love of my life!

Photo Shoot
All of these photos were taken by my sister Lydia. I am very grateful for her taking them since these are the only "professional" photos I have of us together. I thought they turned out really well.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.