Saturday, August 11, 2012

Quote | Gordon B. Hinckley


How are you enjoying life? I am loving mine! I have spent the last two weeks working with apples...peeling, cutting, dicing, slicing... I now have several jars of Apple Cider Vinegar in the making (8 as of today!); I have a wonderful Apple Pie recipe which I have made a total of 4 times already; Apple Butter made in the crockpot is one of my favorite ways to use all the Granny Smith Apples I was given; and I am working on a recipe for Apple Pecan Spice Bread...only a few changes need to be made before that recipe can be shared with you!

As far as apples go I have been given apples from two trees already, and I have two more trees which aren't quite ready for harvesting! I see a lot more "apple factory" days in my near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.