Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday Weekly Review #4


You probably noticed that I missed the weekly review last week. Very sorry about that! I ordered my lap top cord Saturday so hopefully I will be able to keep up with things better! Last week was mostly spent peeling, slicing, and cooking apples. I have already posted the first of the Apple recipes, Grandma Karon's Apple Pie. I have made this pie 4 times now and it is a huge hit!

Although I have started following several blogs via Email, I'm not sure they are ones I will keep following. So far I haven't seen anything that interests me in the three weeks I've been following several of these. I have added a few more blogs to my reading list, and if they pass my interest check then I will be sure to share them with you!

I haven't been on Pinterest as much lately. I do jump on for a few minutes to grab a recipe every few days, but I haven't been pinning much since I try to use my laptop battery for other more important things.

1. Reviving a Post From The Past!


This recipe is one my sister found, probably on the internet, and made for us one day. These cucpakes are both delicious and just sweet enough but not too sweet. I hope you enjoy these Not-Too-Sweet Chocolate Mint Cupcakes as much as we did!

2. I started following Sweet Verbena!


Lots of cute refashions and crafts!

3. I found a modest apparel site!


DCM Apparel is Apostolic style clothing for women. There are a lot of skirts and 3/4 sleeve-length shirts. Also be sure to check out the clearance tab! There are a ton of things on clearance which means great prices!

4. I started following Veronica's Apostolic Journey!


Veronica is new to blogging (July & August of this year!) and she has a lot of the same interests as I do: dressing modestly (she does outfits as well!), she likes crafts and sewing, cooking and baking! I am excited to have found her blog via Natural With Kendra (another blog I have been following for a long time!) and look forward to seeing more posts!

Featured? Grab a Button!
On the left sidebar click the "grab a button" tab (or click the link) and scroll down to the "I was featured @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog" button to share on your blog!!!

Interested In Seeing More Blogs?
If you loved these blogs, you may enjoy the other's I've featured since the birth of The Wednesday Weekly Review. How can you find them without going through each post? Easy! Just view all the buttons on my Pinterest board: Blogs I've Featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.