Friday, September 14, 2012

Styles I Like | Miss Me Denim

I have never been able to afford a pair of Miss Me jeans...but one day I might find a pair somewhere really inexpensive and will finally be able to make a denim skirt from it! That is one thing I'd LOVE to make! Anyway, at one point I spent a lot of time looking at the jeans and finding favorite pocket styles that I liked. Here are some I have to share with you today!

All images were found via Pinterest. Original links are under each photo.

Miss Me Destructed Flower.
(Found via Barbed Wire & Roses)
Miss Me Stone Cross.
(Found via Buckle)
Miss Me Dark Wash White Cross.
(Found via Barbed Wire & Roses)
Miss Me Cross.
(Found via Buckle)
Miss Me Zebra Inset.
(Found via Buckle)
Miss Me Scroll.
(Found via Buckle)
Miss Me Whipstitch.
(Found via Buckle)
Miss Me Leather Cross.
(Found via Buckle)

A few other jeans I wouldn't mind having to make a skirt out of include Big Star and BKE!

BKE Stells Stretch.
(Found via Buckle)
Big Start Sweet Straight.
(Found via Buckle)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all the embellished pockets!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.