Friday, October 5, 2012

Coming Up On 2 Years

This October 11th will be 2 years since the car wreck which changed my life. I am working (very hard!) on writing out the full story of that day and everything that has happened since. It is such a long story though and has taken several days over a period of weeks to put together...and then I remembered last night I should add pics...so I've been looking for those to add in as well! Anyway, I do have that long story about "the wreck" coming up which I will publish hopefully on the day of two years. I also hope to do a mini photo shoot like I did last year as a memory of how far I've come since then. I had a few other things planned...but didn't write them down so I have no clue what they were. Hopefully they will come back to me before the 10th rolls around! :)

1 comment:

  1. Helen, I am so grateful to God for sparing your life two years ago. You are a beautiful young lady, inside and out; and I believe God has great plans for your life. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.