Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Revamp at Exercise Encouragement Group Blog


For the longest time I've HATED the way my Exercise Encouragement Group blog looked. I really, really did not like it. Thankfully I had a lot of extra time today so I went through the blog and added a few new pages, a link-up, a new header and new buttons! I am SO excited about this new look!

Be sure to stop by the Blogger Feature Opportunity post if your blog has a focus on healthy recipes and a healthy lifestyle! Also, link-up your Pinterest boards, blogs, or a fitness/health focused Tumblr account! (Be sure to read the rules!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.