Saturday, October 20, 2012

Things I Heart | MaryKay Products


Once upon a time I was a MaryKay Consultant...for a year. And it was an amazing year! I really feel that God led me away from that business though and I do not regret giving it up one bit...even though I do miss the many amazing products I was able to get at such a great discount!

Here are some of my favorites:

Soothing Eye Gel.
Great for after a good cry, or if your eyes are feeling dry and need a good pick-me-up!

Microdermabrasion Set.
Used to help keep your skin clean and clear by removing unwanted, dead skin cells.

Satin Hands Pampering Set (shown here in Peach).
I loved this because it made your hands so soft!

Satin Lips.
This helps get rid of dry skin on your lips making them soft and smooth! Love this one too!

TimeWise Miracle Set.
3-in-1 Cleanser
Moisturizer.
Day Solution: helps protect your skin against sun aging.
Night Solution: helps your skin become smooth and firm. (I sold a lot of this!)

Want to see more products? Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.