Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thrift Store Finds | October 3, 2012

As many of you readers know, I love going into the thrift store! I am trying to keep up with these posts, but I've been going so often the last few weeks that I've fallen behind. Here is the next post in line...I have at least three more which will be coming soon!


3 Drinking Glasses for .25 cents each, 5 salad plates for .50 cents each, 2 small plates for .50 cents each.

I love these small dinner plates! They have beautiful edges! The camera was acting up so this photo really doesn't do them justice.

A new shirt for me! lol. Autry usually gets all the hunting/camo stuff...but fortunately for me this one is a small so he can't steal it! :) This shirt was $2.

For Autry: Aeropostale long sleeve shirt. This shirt was $3.

For Autry: Old Navy long sleeve shirt. This shirt was $3.

Another long sleeve shirt for Autry. I don't remember the brand and I can't find it now so I will have to wait until another time when I can find it to update this...it's really soft though. :) This shirt was $3.

Anyway, lots of good deals! I love shopping at thrift stores! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow you found some great things :) thrift stores are pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I ususally have to pick what I will allow myself to buy lol. :)

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.