Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thrift Store Finds | September 23 of 12

Well, I know that this post is coming out a little late, but I was so busy working on getting other more important projects done that this once feel into the cracks. Fortunately I found it and am now getting these wonderful finds up for you all to see!


Ribbon for .50 cents. I plan to use this to make lots of cute decor for the dining room/kitchen. I for sure plan to make some napkin rings with this!

Three more plates which were .50 cents each!


A wire whisk, a straining spoon, a serving spoon for liquids (soups, etc.), a noodle server and a spatula! Either .50 cents or $1 each!

A glass baking dish! SO very glad to have finally found one of these! $3!


Brown hand towel for the bathroom. $1.

Blue bathroom hand towel. Also $1.
 
Brown and white striped kitchen hand towel which is the same style as my other kitchen towels! $1.

Brown queen size fitted sheet. $4.

Red curtain which I will be refashioning into a table cloth if I ever can get my table put together (it's currently in 5 pieces since being moved). $2.
 
Green shirt from Maurices. $3.

I am really excited with my finds and cannot wait to get the table cloth made and the small projects done where I'll be using the ribbon!

To view other posts which have thrifted items in them click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.