Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Verse A Day October Challenge | Day 2: Lunchtime

(photo via Fat Mum Slim)

If you missed the first post of the challenge, check it out here. Today is the second day. The very first verse that came to mind was the one of Jesus feeding the 5,000...but I wanted to see if I could come up with something different since that one tends to be popular and I like to try and pick not as well-known verses.

Exodus 16:4 KJV: "Then the Lord said unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no."

Are you doing a 31 days challenge this month? If so you should link it up over at Nesting Place with the 1000+ other bloggers! (I am #1,083 on the list!!)

2 comments:

  1. Good one. I need to find a verse for today too, but I'm like you, in that I don't want to use one of the easy ones, like Jesus feeding the 5,000. :)

    Niki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just thought of food and eating in the Bible and that's the first one that came to mind! I had to google it to find the reference and then I looked it up in my Bible.

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.