Sunday, October 7, 2012

Verse A Day October Challenge | Day 7: Light


Not everyone knows the meaning of their name, but my parents chose my name because of my meaning: Light. I really love that meaning, but there was a time when I didn't. I am grateful that God changed my heart and brought me back to the truth of his love!

This verse is actually my life verse.

Matthew 5:16 KJV: :Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

I just love that verse! I am so glad that my name means light!

1 comment:

  1. That's so neat! I love the meanings of names. It's something I find really interesting. My name means "victory". :) And the verse is great! Something all Christians should live by.

    Niki
    nikis-notebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.