Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday Weekly Review #13


Welcome to another great week of new blogs for you to check out!!

1. I am now following Elle Sees!


She has a lot of great tips (mostly make-up related), but I am most excited about all the ones related to hair and hairstyles!

2. I started following My Desert Cottage!


I am loving all the photos of the home decorations! This is a lot of the same style I want to use in my future home so this has been an amazing blog find! :) (I was follower 3,000!!!)

How Do I Find These Blogs? Read this post!

Featured? Grab a Button!
On the left sidebar click the "grab a button" tab (or click the link) and scroll down to the "I was featured @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog" button to share on your blog!!!

Interested In Seeing More Blogs?
If you loved these blogs, you may enjoy the other's I've featured since the birth of The Wednesday Weekly Review. How can you find them without going through each post? Easy! Just view all the buttons on my Pinterest board: Blogs I've Featured!

2 comments:

  1. You just made my day!! Thank youuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yay!! :) So glad! You're more than welcome!

      Helen
      Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.