Friday, November 23, 2012

Thrift Store Finds | October 23, 2012

Well, this post is exactly a month after I bought all of these things, but I am finally showing off these lovely finds!!! Enjoy!


A super cute bowl! Only 0.50 cents.

Absolutely love this plate. Also 0.50 cents.

A gold frame. 0.50 cents.

An American Eagle Outfitters scarf. $3.
This was my most expensive purchase in a while from a thrift store, but it was totally worth it!

A water bottle. 0.50 cents.
This is Autry's bottle for our BOB since I already had one and he needed one.

A men's waffle shirt which I bought for refashioning. $1.
See how the refashion turned out in this Outfit post!
I have yet to share the tutorial, but that post will be coming out eventually.

Well, there you have my shopping adventure from October! :) I have several more shopping trips to share, but I've got a bunch of photos to get edited before this weekend is over since there is a great deal for prints.

This post was shared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.