Sunday, December 9, 2012

Apostolic Links Updates #7

Hello lovelies! I don't have too much to share today. I've not been able to get out and about in the blogging world as much as I would've liked to this week so this update is quite small, however I did create new codes for the AP Bloggers link up so if you had the button on your sidebar/blog please take a few moments to get it updated. This new code will now take your readers directly to the AP link up page instead of just to my blog. When I first made the button codes for this link up I didn't know how to do that and each attempt always failed, but I've finally figured it out so the buttons need to be updated so that readers can easily find the link up without having to search my blog!!!

This week on the Pinterest link up...



Lupita Navarrette. 5+ boards, 350+ pins!

Please Update Those Buttons!!

(This one is 240x86)
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

(This one is 200x200)
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
 
In Closing
I've been working on the AP link up page and have done a bit of reorganizing and straightening so that it's easier to follow. Be sure to stop over and check that out if you haven't lately! There are 17 lovely blogs on the official link up! WOW! This has grown so much since its birth!
 
Also, last week I shared with you the new Facebook page: Apostolic Pentecostals on Pinterest! If you haven't liked the page yet, please consider doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.