Sunday, December 23, 2012

Postponed Until After The Holidays!

Due to Christmas Eve being tomorrow and then Christmas Day following that the New Year's being next Tuesday...all regular posts will be postponed until after these holidays are over! Sorry if this is a disapoointment to my many readers...but I figured we could use a break since we'll all be busy i(ncluding you!) and really wouldn't have time to read what I had to write anyway lol.
What's being postponed:
The usual outfit post WILL be posted, but other than
that all regularly scheduled things will be on hold.



I'm sure you all will understand...I will continue to share with you the *almost* daily Christmas related posts so be sure to keep looking for those! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.