Friday, January 4, 2013

No Sleep = Random Post!

 
It seems that the last few months I get SO much more done on my blog between the hours of 12am through 2 or 3 AM. Why? Well, I usually can't sleep so I might as well be doing something productive instead of laying in bed feeling miserable!
 
Last night was no exception! Instead of going through my crazy full email box {other than checking for Re:somethings and emails from actual people instead of just blogs}, or Pinning on Pinterest, or reading blog posts from My Favorite Blogs...I worked on a new page for my blog!
 
 
In the ending months of 2012 I started branching out from designing my own blogs to restyling other ladies blogs. My very first Blog Restyle was for Kora @ Eclectic Darling! You can read the first look of the new design here, and then the in-between before we had everything all done and in place here, and to see the final results you'll have to visit her at her blog!!!
 
The second blog I took on is for my sister who goes by the name 'Princess'. She had created a blog on another site, and got ready to publish it when she realized it cost money...which she didn't have. I told her about blogger & how I'm absolutely LOVING it and so I've been helping her get that all set up! Of course that one is coming along a bit slower because we have to build an entire blog from scratch (I'll be posting a full series about "how to create a blog" at some point I'm sure!). We are going with the color scheme of deep purple and grey's so wish us luck as we {hopefully} get all the kinks ironed out so it can be ready to enter the blogging world by the end of this month!!!
 
 
Finally, I have offered a free blog restyling {well, they're all free right now lol} for one lucky winner at the New Year's Giveaway which I posted about only a few days ago! I am really excited to see who the lucky blogger will be & can't wait to see what we will come up with for her blog!
 
 
 I really do hope to have this page {Restyle YOUR Blog} up within a week or so, but I am in the middle of will be &I really do hope to have this page up within a week or so, but I am in the middle of moving most of my belongings into my fiancés apartment {more than likely. Still have to get the for sure phone call tomorrow!}, sewing the bridesmaids skirts {only 2, but still!}, editing photos from my second "couples" photo shoot {a few of which are already done and posted at my photography blog!}, plus figuring out more wedding details, keeping up with "The Great Blog Train" Blog Hop {if you haven't linked up it's not too late! Go here!}, and SO much more! I love being busy though. It's much better than being bored!
 
 
Also, check out That Friday Blog Hop which I'm co-hosting today! This hop is regularly hosted by the beautiful Rebecca @ Let Them Eat Cake and the adorable Chrissy @ A Lil' Dash of Diva! I am co-hosting today so of course you're more than welcome to link up & hop around! This is one of my all time favorite hops so be sure to stop by and check it out!!
 
 
And in case you missed it Tami @ The Things We Find Inside & I did a button swap! Read about that here! Be sure to check out her blog! You might know her from The GFC Blog Hop which she hosts every.single.monday! {Another of my favs!}
 
WOW! I now see why I've been feeling so busy lately! lol. Anyway, I feel like tonight was productive and that's really the whole point to this whole post! Thanks for reading it!

10 comments:

  1. Hope your weekend is restful after all this busyness! :) New follower from That Friday! Yay for cohosting!

    Falen
    www.UpwardNotInward.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you Have been busy!!! I hope you stop by and post your bridsmaids skirts at my Saturay Sew & Tell when you are done with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lie awake too...maybe I should do what you do and just get up. LOL! I'm a new follower from That Friday Blog Hop, I would love for you to check my blog out sometime! Happy New Year!

    Heather from Mommy Only Has 2 Hands

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your engagement!

    We are your newest follower.

    The Busy Bee's.
    thebusybhive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Helen,

    I'm visiting from That Friday! I can relate to working late. I have a 4 month old baby, and I get my best work done at 2:00am. I look forward to following your blog.

    Vonna
    www.bottlesbibsandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm visiting from That Friday! I can relate to working late. I get my best work done at 2am.

    Vonna
    www.bottlesbibsandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower via the blog hop. Cute blog!

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited for my blog makeover and to work with you Helen! Let me know if you can comment back. ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim! Yes, I was able to email you back!!! I'm excited to be working with you as well!

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.