Friday, October 18, 2013

Date Night | Card Games In Bed


To have a date night doesn't mean you have to go outside of your home. On many occasions Autry & I have a date night in and they are quite fun. Over the summer Autry worked a shift where he would get home around 11:30 or 12 at night. Many times we were both tired and didn't really feel up to doing much but still wanted to spend time together. The solution? Play a few rounds of a favorite card game while laying on our bed.


Some games you can play with a deck of cards:

Speed
2 Man Spades
Rummy
Poker
Go Fish
Crazy 8's

Of course don't limit yourself to a deck of cards...
Here are some other two player card game ideas:

Uno
Phase 10

WalMart usually has odd card games you can pick up for around $5 a set. Rules & Cards included. Just an idea if you're feeling adventurous and want to try something new!

We've also done nights where we play a board game together.
Here are a few ideas:

Scrabble
Monopoly
Risk
Candy Land
Operation
Sorry
Clue

There are a lot of board games out there so pick your favorite and start your stay in date night!

Our favorites are Rummy, Phase 10 and Scrabble.

What are your favorite games to play together?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.