Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Muffins


This is a new recipe for Blue Eyed Beauty Blog. I just created it not even two weeks ago and am really excited to share it with you all! We were planning our last camping trip for the season and I decided that muffins would be something easy to bring with us to have for breakfast. With it being fall I decided to make pumpkin muffins. I didn't have internet or an actual pumpkin recipe so here is what I came up with...and boy were they tasty!

Ingredients
3 cups flour
2 cups brown sugar
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 Tablespoons cinnamon
1 Tablespoon nutmeg
2 Tablespoons blackstrap molasses
2 eggs
1 ½ cups milk
½ cup oil
1 15oz. can pumpkin

Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl mix together the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. Make a well in the center of the bowl and add in the molasses, eggs, milk, oil and pumpkin. Stir until everything is mixed well.
4. Grease your muffin pans. Using a 1/4 cup, put batter into 24 cups.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.

This Post Was Shared!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Thanks for sharing this recipe with us, it sounds devine, have written it out and am going to try it a little later.
    I am following you in all ways from http://www.wabyerley.blogspot.com, you will be most welcome on my blog, just strated yeasterday morning.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really yummy! I sent you an email asking about how to edit pictures now that Picasa has taken away their editing tool. Did you get my email??

    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious. I love pumpkin muffins. Thank you so much for sharing with Wednesday's Adorned From Above Link Party.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.