Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Guest Post | Outfit of the Day with Madison

Today I am happy to have back on the blog: Madison from Clothed In Glory. She guest posted for me back in November {Post: Shopping Modest on a Budget} and I am happy to have her back with us today! Check out the different ways you can connect with Madison at the end of this post.

Outfit of the Day!

I went shopping with one of my best friends, Allison, about a week ago and within seconds of walking into the Sears entrance we both simultaneously yelled “CHEVRON!”. We ran to a nearby rack which was filled with gorgeous chevron tops that we have been actively hunting down for the past few months. They had both of our sizes (thank God!) and they were only $16.00. We proceeded to the fitting room where I fell in love with my lucky find. Allison on the other hand wasn’t crazy in love like I was so she decided against it. I was planning out in my head exactly when I would wear my new top and what with. I literally counted down the days until the next church service… yes I was that obsessed!

To my horror, on the Thursday night after I went shopping, while I was doing my hair for church that night, we got a call from our church saying that the entire New York State was under a state of emergency. Just my luck right? The terms of the state of emergency was that no one was to drive unless it is an absolute emergency.

Other than the fact that I was super excited about wearing my new top, I was talking to another one of my best friends from church about the exciting things God has been doing in our congregation and that 2014 was going to be the year for miracles, signs, and wonders in the Rochester area. We couldn't wait to go to church and hear what God had to say. When we got the call from church I immediately got a text from her and she was so bummed, like me.

We had to wait a whole week until we got to go to church again. That might not seem like a long time to others but I’m used to our Sunday morning, Sunday night, and Thursday night services. It was very dangerous on the roads and many got into serious accidents that day. So it was a must that we didn’t go out that night.

Now that I have told you my sob story you might have a little idea of how much I am in love with this chevron top.

MY OUTFIT
Top: Sears $16.00
Tank Top: JcPenney $5.00
Skirt: Burlington $14.00

Shoes: Justfab.com $19.95

Belt: Wet Seal $3.00

...be clothed in glory!
Connect With Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.