Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday Weekly Review #34


It has been awhile, but then it's difficult to put out weekly posts when you don't have internet at home! I wanted to put this post out today because I've lately taken an interest in new or recent mommy blogs. (Wonder why? lol.) Here are three blogs I've found recently and am currently enjoying reading! I hope you will enjoy looking through their posts as much as I have and do!!

http://www.craftychelsea.com/
{blog}

Crafty Chelsea. This is a blog I'm really excited about because she has a little boy, like me! She also does a lot of really fun ideas she's put together for Little J and I find them quite inspiring! Check out her Quiet Book she put together for him. I am totally going to use some of these ideas as I am putting together LM's quiet book!

{blog}

Domesticated Working Woman. Lins & I have been on almost the exact same pregnancy and baby journey for the past 6 months or so. I found her blog quite awhile ago and it has been encouraging to read her very real posts about the things she's going through or been through. Her mini-series: Things People Don't Tell You is wonderful! Check out the posts (from that series): PregnancyBreastfeeding, Back to Work After Baby, and Bringing Baby Home.

{blog}

Happily Ever After. Amanda's little girl has some of the cutest outfits! I love looking through her pics just to see what she is wearing! And of course it kind of makes me want to have a little girl next time around! :) Some of the latest outfits can be seen here. Not only does she have a cute baby girl, but she also shares really yummy recipes too! I really want to attempt making these Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Bites (with almond butter of course!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.